Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
At GoMeddo, we always look for people who fit our company. We work in a team of 15 colleagues, and that number keeps growing!
Is there no suitable vacancy for you at the moment? But are you enthusiastic about GoMeddo and curious about the possibilities of working with us? Then quickly leave your CV and motivation by clicking the "apply" button.
- You have an HBO/WO Degree in the direction of ICT and/or Business Administration.
- You are driven and want to grow in your field.
- You have a good command of the English language, both verbally and in writing.
- You have excellent analytical skills.
- You are a team player, but also able to work independently.
- You are flexible and have the ability to quickly adapt to changing plans and new environments.
Excellent working conditions
- Competitive salary based on knowledge and experience.
- Training & Education budget. At GoMeddo we care about the development of our colleagues. Everyone gets a large budget for training and education.
- Personal development path. We give our colleagues access to the Goodhabitz platform to further develop their personal skills.
- High-end Hardware. Our team gets a Macbook Pro.
- Gym membership. All GoMeddo colleagues receive a significant discount at Onefit.
- Flexible working hours. At GoMeddo we don't have fixed working hours. Whether you start at 7 am or 10 am, we care about the performance you realise.
- GoMeddo culture. We are a young company with a unique culture. We believe in work-hard-play-hard, where success is celebrated.
Who are we?
At GoMeddo we think technology should enable you to make life easier and improve the quality of experiences on a daily basis. We think flexibility and adaptability should be just as important as a strong digital backbone to run your business on and deliver user experiences with. That’s why we have combined these topics in 2014 and since then brought our Salesforce-based planning, scheduling and booking solution.
It’s our mission to help organisations maximise their efficiency, user experience and grow their business with our native Salesforce planning, scheduling and booking application. Let’s free up resources, assets, spaces, people and customers and maximise their impact. We have got the app and the team who deliver on this promise in 34 countries across 6 continents, with millions of recurring reservations.
Do you recognise yourself in the skills described and do you get excited about GoMeddo? Then apply quickly via the "apply" button or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition in response to our vacancies is not appreciated.