Frontend Development Intern
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsProductDeveloper, Front-end, Internship
At GoMeddo we think technology should enable you to make life easier and improve the quality of experiences on a daily basis. We think flexibility and adaptability is just as important as a strong digital backbone to run your business on and deliver user experiences with. That’s why, in 2014, we combined these topics to bring you our Salesforce-based planning, scheduling and booking solution.
It’s our mission to help organisations maximise their efficiency, user experience, and grow their business with our native Salesforce planning, scheduling and booking application. Let’s free up resources, assets, spaces, people and customers and maximise their impact. We have got the app and the team that delivers on this promise in 34 countries across 6 continents, with millions of recurring reservations.
- Collaborate with our development team to ensure the examples meet our quality standards
- Test and debug the frontend examples
- Create documentation and provide technical support as needed
- Currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- Familiarity with modern front-end frameworks such as React, Angular, or Vue.js or familiarity with mobile app development frameworks such as React Native or Ionic
- Experience with Github
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be creative to design and implement something yourself
- Gain hands-on experience working on real-world projects
- Learn from experienced developers in the software industry
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Flexible work hours to accommodate your academic schedule
- Compensation of 400 euro a month
Do you recognise yourself in this vacancy and are you enthusiastic about the work and responsibilities described? Apply now!
Acquisition in response to our vacancies is not appreciated.