Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsProductDeveloper, Salesforce
As a Developer at GoMeddo, you will become part of our talented Development team and play a key role in developing innovative software. You think of practical solutions to solve complex, abstract solutions and translate these into reliable and maintainable software. Part of your role is to use your creativity and skills to make a real contribution to the team, as a senior you can coach your colleagues and take the lead in the development team. You will work on our GoMeddo product, which helps our customers with complex scheduling questions. We help our education customers schedule classes, teachers and equipment, or help car manufacturers schedule test drives for their cars.
Who we are
At GoMeddo we think technology should enable you to make life easier and improve the quality of experiences on a daily basis. We think flexibility and adaptability should be just as important as a strong digital backbone to run your business on and deliver user experiences with. That’s why we have combined these topics in 2014 and since then bring you our Salesforce-based planning, scheduling and booking solution.
It’s our mission to help organisations maximise their efficiency, user experience and grow their business with our native Salesforce planning, scheduling and booking application. Let’s free up resources, assets, spaces, people and customers and maximise their impact. We have got the app and the team who deliver on this promise in 34 countries across 6 continents, with millions of recurring reservations.
- You have a minimum of 1.5 years of experience as a software developer
- You have knowledge and experience with Devops practices
- Experience with Salesforce is a big plus, willingness to learn is a must.
- Living in the Netherlands is a plus, but not a must. If not, we will ask you to travel here once in a while.
- Speaks and writes English fluently
Excellent Working Conditions
- Competitive salary
- Training & Education Budget. At GoMeddo, we care about the development of our colleagues. Everyone gets a generous budget to follow training and education courses.
- Personal development trajectory. We give our colleagues access to the Goodhabitz platform so that they can also further develop their personal skills.
- Gym membership. All GoMeddo colleagues receive a significant discount for OneFit.
- Flexible working hours. At GoMeddo, we do not have fixed working hours. Whether you start at 7 a.m. or 10 a.m., with us it's really about the performance you realise.
- Hybrid working options. At GoMeddo, it’s up to you where you work, at home, or at our nice offices in Amsterdam or London. But we do like to see each other face to face every now and then.
- GoMeddo culture. We are a young company with a unique corporate culture. We believe in work-hard-play-hard, where successes are celebrated.
Do you recognise yourself in this vacancy and are you enthusiastic about the work and responsibilities described? Apply now!
Acquisition in response to our vacancies is not appreciated.