Chief Commercial Officer
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsSales
GoMeddo is a Saas company recognized in its market as a leading provider of scheduling solutions, built natively in Salesforce. To support our next phase of growth, we’re looking for a Chief Commercial Officer who can lead our business expansion initiatives.
- You will shape the sales / partner / customer success / operations organisation and scale revenue to the next level.
- Develop and execute a go-to-market strategy, aligned with the company's growth objectives.
- Lead and integrate the functions of sales, partnerships, and customer success, fostering a unified and effective commercial team.
- Drive specialisation within commercial roles, enhancing efficiency and expertise.
- You will manage the team, currently 6 FTE, and recruit talent to enable further growth.
- Meet and exceed sales quotas while ensuring a high level of customer retention and satisfaction.
- Expand and nurture the partner channel and Salesforce alliance to create new growth avenues.
- Develop a robust and scalable outbound sales strategy, leveraging data-driven insights.
- Work closely with other members of the leadership team to align commercial strategies with overall business goals.
- Hands-on, natural leader with a track record of motivating and guiding teams towards achieving ambitious goals.
- Proven leadership in a commercial capacity, ideally in a fast-paced, growth-oriented tech, or similar environment.
- Demonstrated success in sales growth, building partnerships, and customer expansion.
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles, processes, and practices.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.\
- Excellent analytical, organisational, and communication abilities.
- Ideally experience in the Salesforce ecosystem.
- A good command of the English language, both verbally and in writing.
What do we offer you?
- Competitive salary based on knowledge and experience.
- Training & Education. At GoMeddo, we find the development of our colleagues important. Everyone gets a generous budget for training and education.
- Personal development path. We give our colleagues access to the Goodhabitz platform so they can further develop their personal skills.
- High-end Hardware. Our team gets a Macbook Pro.
- Gym Membership. All GoMeddo colleagues receive a significant discount at Onefit.
- Innovative services and products. You will work with our in-house developed applications. This makes the job very versatile.
- Flexible working hours. At GoMeddo we don't have fixed working hours. Whether you start at 7am or 10am, we really care about the achievements you realise.
- GoMeddo culture. We are a young company with a unique culture. We believe in work-hard-play-hard, where successes are celebrated.
Who are we?
At GoMeddo we think technology should enable you to make life easier and improve the quality of experiences on a daily basis. We think flexibility and adaptability should be just as important as a strong digital backbone to run your business on and deliver user experiences with. That’s why we have combined these topics in 2014 and since then brought our Salesforce-based planning, scheduling and booking solution.
It’s our mission to help organisations maximise their efficiency, user experience and grow their business with our native Salesforce planning, scheduling and booking application. Let’s free up resources, assets, spaces, people and customers and maximise their impact. We have got the app and the team who deliver on this promise in 34 countries across 6 continents, with millions of recurring reservations.
Acquisition in response to our vacancies is not appreciated.